Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mishti Dahi...

7 comments:

Jitu said...

Mishti Doi!! :)

My fave ... with hot boondi. :)

- Jyoti

Dithi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dithi said...

OMG this is making me even more homesick :)!

Oh Calcutta is an awesome place, love their food as well as presentation.

Sorry Archana I deleted my previous comment as it was from another id.


March 15, 2010 4:04 AM

PreeOccupied said...

How I miss having mishti doi here. I hafta plan a trip to India soon, just to cure me of my doi depravity! :-)

pal said...

Nice snap as always...I loved that paper coaster of Oh calcutta!. Where is it from or you made it?

Unknown said...

nice post
cotton sarees online | salwar kameez wholesale | designer sarees online | bridal sarees | designer salwar kameez

Unknown said...

plz upload more dishes
sarees online shopping | buy indian sarees online | saree manufacturers | cotton sarees online | salwar kameez wholesale | designer sarees online | bridal sarees