love the evening tiffin at annapoorni too. but my favourite lunch is at krishna cafe in koramangala... yum!
ah! such bliss to have such an awesome lunch! :). It has been 2 years that I visited India and I miss it so badly.Siri
:) i am with kalyani..krishna cafe rocks!but then nothing can beat moms cooking :D
Kalyani, Sharanya~ Now I am intrigued...I have to visit Krishna Cafe sometime soon;-)Siri~ Don't worry will keep posting such shots so u don't miss home;-)
Actually Arch, you are making us miss India...actually blore... even more :((((But keep the fotos coming :-) and thank you for that !
Arch, Krishna cafe is in Koramangala.Sharanya, I am delighted that you are a Krishna cafe fan too :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
love the evening tiffin at annapoorni too. but my favourite lunch is at krishna cafe in koramangala... yum!
ah! such bliss to have such an awesome lunch! :). It has been 2 years that I visited India and I miss it so badly.
Siri
:) i am with kalyani..krishna cafe rocks!
but then nothing can beat moms cooking :D
Kalyani, Sharanya~ Now I am intrigued...I have to visit Krishna Cafe sometime soon;-)
Siri~ Don't worry will keep posting such shots so u don't miss home;-)
Actually Arch, you are making us miss India...actually blore... even more :((((
But keep the fotos coming :-) and thank you for that !
Arch, Krishna cafe is in Koramangala.
Sharanya, I am delighted that you are a Krishna cafe fan too :)
Post a Comment