Saturday, January 31, 2009


6 comments:

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Hi Arch,I've tagged you for the sixth of sixth tag. I hope you'll play along.The simple rules are on my blog.
That Kulfi really looks yummy, which cookbook? and where do you get kulfi moulds.Info would be appreciated.

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Maya~ Sure...do I have some time?

It's Pure & Simple by Vidhu Mittal

Kulfi moulds lovingly passed on from my Mom, I guess she knew I would use it someday:-))
Will find out andlet you know where they are available in Bangalore.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thanks Arch.Yes, I guess you have time, no time limit in the rules!

Komal-Nishka said...

Looks yummmyyy....

Malini said...

Hi Arch,
I have been a regular follower of your flickr.com daily postings and also of your bogs, just loved them...you bring life in any and every simple and mundane things around us..it is like sharing a wisdom of life pictorially...

my day is not complete without seeing what picture you posted for the day on flickr...a complete fan and will follow to do so..

are you a trained artist?? (doubt - becoz of your web-design n advertising background) or you seems to be creative right from the beginning..

Loved the kulfi shots.
thank you

Sunita Mohan said...

Arch, someday, if ever I write a cook-book, you're going to be the photographer.
er-r-r, just dont hold your breath, okay? Cooking & I are not exactly best friends. I'd rather be 'cooked for' rather than be the cook.
Still, the wish and intention holds true. Those are some of the most warm, pull-me-into-the-photo snaps I've seen in a long time.